The Ferrers School
The Ferrers School has a simple yet important mission – to support our students in being the very best they can be. This extends to all they do with us whilst at school: academically; in sport; in the arts. We want all our students to aim to be the best they can, to succeed in reaching ambitious goals and then to celebrate their success – to aspire, achieve, acclaim.Find out more
- Year 13 Geographers visit London
- Red Nose Day
- Judo Success for Ewan!
- Year 7 & 9 Brilliant Club News
- The Big Bang
Year 13 Geographers visit LondonRead More
On Thursday we visited London as part of our A Level Geography course.
Red Nose DayRead More
The school is supporting Comic Relief next Friday, 24th March 2017.
Judo Success for Ewan!Read More
Ewan recently represented The Ferrers School at the Midland Area Trials for the British Schools Judo Championships and became the Midland Area Champion for Years 6 & 7.
Year 7 & 9 Brilliant Club NewsRead More
The Brilliant Club Scholars' Programme continues to go from strength to strength.
The Big BangRead More
As part of the Aspire programme with University of Northampton, students took part in a Science, Maths and Engineering initiative.
- 27/03/17 16:00 - 18:30GCSE Drama exam
- 28/03/17 16:00 - 18:30GCSE Drama exam
- 30/03/17Year 13: Geography field trip - London
- 30/03/17 85:50 - 16:00Drama exam: GCSE
- 30/03/17 90:00 - 16:00GCSE Mock PE practical exam
- 31/03/17Year 13: Geography field trip - London
- 31/03/17Sixth Form: Exam coursework deadline
- 31/03/17 85:50 - 15:25Term 4 ends
- 31/03/17 90:00 - 16:00GCSE Mock PE practical exam
- 01/04/17Ski trip - Italy