The Ferrers School
The Ferrers School has a simple yet important mission – to support our students in being the very best they can be. This extends to all they do with us whilst at school: academically; in sport; in the arts. We want all our students to aim to be the best they can, to succeed in reaching ambitious goals and then to celebrate their success – to aspire, achieve, acclaim.Find out more
- Ofsted say ...
- Humanities students visit Cadbury World
- Sky Sports - Living for Sport
- Brilliant Club
- Readathon Record
Ofsted say ...Read More
This is a "GOOD" school.
Humanities students visit Cadbury WorldRead More
Year 8 visited Cadbury World recently to support their Humanities studies.
Sky Sports - Living for SportRead More
The PE department were delighted to welcome one of our new Sky Sports Living for Sport mentors recently.
Brilliant ClubRead More
Some of our More Able students have just graduated from the Scholars Programme of The Brilliant Club programme at the University of Warwick.
Readathon RecordRead More
This year Readathon beat all records and was able to make an outstanding donation to the charity.
- 22/05/16GCSE/A Level exam period
- 23/05/16GCSE/A Level exam period
- 24/05/16Music Evening
- 24/05/16Year 8 Parents' Evening
- 24/05/16GCSE/A Level exam period
- 25/05/16GCSE/A Level exam period
- 25/05/16 15:45 - 17:15Year 6 into Year 7 Interview Evening
- 26/05/16GCSE/A Level exam period
- 27/05/16Term ends (Term 5)
- 27/05/16GCSE/A Level exam period
- 28/05/16GCSE/A Level exam period