The Ferrers School
The Ferrers School has a simple yet important mission – to support our students in being the very best they can be. This extends to all they do with us whilst at school: academically; in sport; in the arts. We want all our students to aim to be the best they can, to succeed in reaching ambitious goals and then to celebrate their success – to aspire, achieve, acclaim.Find out more
- Ofsted say ...
- Eventide video released
- More about Enrichment Days
- Junior Maths Challenge
- More Athletics success
Ofsted say ...Read More
This is a "GOOD" school.
Eventide video releasedRead More
At Easter, our students performed in “Eventide” around Higham Ferrers, now the professional video of the production has been released.
More about Enrichment DaysRead More
Two thoroughly successful days and lots of photographs to tell the tale.
Junior Maths ChallengeRead More
Not to be out-done by the upper school, our Key Stage 3 students also achieved success in this year’s Maths Challenge.
More Athletics successRead More
This time our Under 13 (Year 7) students have triumphed in the District athletics.
- 29/06/15TENC: Induction week for September 2015 entry
- 30/06/15TENC: Induction week for September 2015 entry
- 01/07/15Year 10: Geography coursework in Hunstanton
- 01/07/15TENC: Induction week for September 2015 entry
- 02/07/15TENC: Induction week for September 2015 entry
- 02/07/15 19:00 - 20:30Key Stage 3 Celebration Evening
- 03/07/15TENC: Induction week for September 2015 entry
- 03/07/15 50:00 - 24:45Year 9: History trip - Ypres, Battlefields
- 04/07/15 50:00 - 24:45Year 9: History trip - Ypres, Battlefields